Views:397 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-15 Origin:Site
At first, happy new year to all the Earrow Outboard Motor customers in the whole world.
Recently, Coronavirus have already influenced many areas in China. You can find more information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that was first reported from Wuhan, China, on 31 December 2019.
We spend a very hard time during this Chinese New Year holiday. But it is really appreciated for all your blessings and supports, which keep Earrow Outboard Motor staff and their family feel warm during this hard period.
The Epidemic happened in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, other cities and provinces in China are not seriously affected. Now China government is making everything under controlling. Our factory is in Yongkang City, Zhejiang Province. It is already 12 days no add new people get Coronavirus, and the exist only five people ill, now three people already recovered after treatment in hospital and has now been discharged. Thus, the government allow us open.
Here are some tips you may want to know:
1. Our factory is start working in February 15th, 2020.
2. Before Chinese New Year holiday, our factory already made large quantity for stocks. You don’t need wait a long time for producing. Just make orders as you like, and we can send to you immediately.
3. If you want to make an order, just contact our Sales Team, they are always online. Our factory will deliver goods according to the sequence of payments.
4. From WHO notice that the coronavirus won’t survive long on objects, such as letters or packages. It is safe to receive packages from China. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods.
5. The logistics maybe affected by the coronavirus. Some areas highways are not open now, but it will back to normal soon. The Express way already start working since February 10th. No matter bulk cargo or container, we will deliver the goods as soon as we can.
China is determined and capable of winning the battle against the coronavirus. We all take it seriously and follow the government’s instructions to contain the spread of the virus. The atmosphere around remains optimistic to some extent. The epidemic will be eventually controlled and killed.